In order to redeem your voucher and place your order, please follow the following instructions:
- Start by clicking this link: http://mezoo.co.uk/collage-canvas/
- Click “start now”.
- Click “upload” and then a pop-up of the Collage App will appear. If you wish to use photos from your Facebook/Instagram account, please click “log in” on the top right-hand side of the pop-up. Alternatively, click “Choose photos and upload” to get photos from your computer.If you wish to upload more than 25 images, it is easiest to just click “login with Facebook” – this is one click, and will upgrade you to be able to upload 75 photos.
- If you wish to stop your photos from duplicating, click “sizing” then change the number of photos to the amount of photos that you have uploaded.
- Once you have finished uploading your collage, click “done” and your designed image will appear as the product image.
- Select the size that you bought. If you wanted that with no extras, please be sure to
select the standard frame in black or white, choose the economy canvas, and say “no thanks” to the protective lacquer.
- Once you have selected your options, click “add to shopping bag”.
- Apply your voucher to the order. Please note, that only one voucher can be used at a time.
- Register, add your address, and then complete the checkout as usual.
- Complete the PayPal payment method, and confirm.
Please note, you are able to use your voucher code on any of our other apps.
In this section, we will address our most common frequently asked questions. If your issue isn’t covered in this post, it is likely answered here: https://wanhelp.groovehq.com/help_center
Most issues that we receive related to the apps are either due to taking too long to design your art, or using an outdated internet browser. You can resolve all issues of this sort by designing your art within five minutes of uploading, and also by using Google Chrome or Firefox from a desktop computer/laptop.
My picture does not upload correctly.
If you are experiencing difficulties uploading your picture, it could be one of a few reasons. Please ensure the following:
- Your photo is between 400kb and 1.2mb in size.
- Your image is cropped to a square before uploading.
- You are using Google Chrome as a browser.
- You are uploading your image from your computer.
- You designed your image within five minutes before proceeding to checkout.
I get an error at checkout e.g. file could not be copied.
In this circumstance, we recommend clearing the cache, trying again from an incognito browser or using another machine.
I am prompted to pay using PayPal however I don’t have a PayPal account. Can I pay by card?
Unfortunately not. We currently only offer PayPal as the only payment method.
It used to be possible to pay without the creation of a PayPal account by using PayPal express, however, they have recently changed their policy, and now it is compulsory to make a PayPal account.
You will need to create a PayPal account. Once you have made one, you will be able to select which card you would like to pay with.
My code doesn’t work.
Please input the voucher code exactly as it appears on the voucher, ensuring that it is the redemption code that you are inserting and not the security code. For more information regarding this, please see: http://mezoo.co.uk/my-voucher-code-doesnt-work/
There is no ‘buy’ button.
This issue can occur if you are using an outdated browser. Please try again using Google Chrome or an alternative updated browser or machine
I can’t seem to use more than one voucher.
It is not possible to use more than one voucher per transaction. It is strictly one voucher per order. You will need to place two individual orders if you wish to redeem more than one voucher.
It says that my voucher has already been redeemed.
It is likely that you have already placed the order accidentally. Go to “my account” and you will find your pending order there with a link to pay.
I can’t register an account as the password box is missing.
Please create your account at the end of the order. So create your art, add to basket and checkout as normal.
Last updated: 10/05/2017.
How to Use MYPop
- I recently ordered a canvas from the guys for my boyfriends birthday- he loves it! You've done a great job and it looks fantastic in our living room. Really really pleased with it.
- Great service! Left my reduction voucher until the last day and it didn't work....sent a message to them, got an answer right away and the voucher was extended for 4 days. I made my order and am waiting for it to arrive. Thanks a lot! I recommend Mezoo
- Ordered some prints through groupon and even if the delivery has taken some time, I was really happy with the print when I got it. When contacting the company the feedback has been fast and service great!
- Using the site was quite easy...no problem attaching my artwork. Upon receipt of 2 different pieces of work, I am very satisfied with the quality of both. It did take a bit of time to receive the work, but easily 75% of that was on the delivery companies used. I am in Dallas, Texas...I tracked my packages to their initial delivery from the UK to the US...took nearly 3 wks to get to me once on American soil. Again, in no way the fault of MeZoo. I would definitely use this company again.
- On the 13th Jan I bought a groupon for a personalised canvas with a frame for £8.95 and I knew I had to pay £5.95 for delivery so it was a great price compared to the selling price on the website. Selecting, editing and cropping the pictures was really easy and took seconds. My groupon voucher went through with no issues and within 10 days my new framed canvasses had arrived. I absolutely love them they are high quality (even though I purchased the cheapest ones possible) and with the command strips they are right near my front door. I have since purchased more vouchers for these and some of my friends have bought some too. I know there are a lot of negative reviews here but I certainly had a great experience with this company. If my newly placed orders don't arrive I will come back and update 🙂
Lets start at the homepage. To get to the collage app, put your mouse over...
MeZoo is proud to be able a unique pop art app – Mypop which allows...
You can start by going on ‘Start designing’ then choosing if you would like a...
Firstly, Let’s start with ‘Spacing (%)’. The bigger the number, the more space is between...
Our brand new Lichtenstein App uses advanced algorithms to recreate the techniques employed by Roy Lichtenstein....
L’agrement est pour un cadre sur une toile imprimée pop art dans le style andy...