In order to redeem your voucher and place your order, please follow the following instructions:
- Start by clicking this link: http://mezoo.co.uk/collage-canvas/
- Click “start now”.
- Click “upload” and then a pop-up of the Collage App will appear. If you wish to use photos from your Facebook/Instagram account, please click “log in” on the top right-hand side of the pop-up. Alternatively, click “Choose photos and upload” to get photos from your computer.If you wish to upload more than 25 images, it is easiest to just click “login with Facebook” – this is one click, and will upgrade you to be able to upload 75 photos.
- If you wish to stop your photos from duplicating, click “sizing” then change the number of photos to the amount of photos that you have uploaded.
- Once you have finished uploading your collage, click “done” and your designed image will appear as the product image.
- Select the size that you bought. If you wanted that with no extras, please be sure to
select the standard frame in black or white, choose the economy canvas, and say “no thanks” to the protective lacquer.
- Once you have selected your options, click “add to shopping bag”.
- Apply your voucher to the order. Please note, that only one voucher can be used at a time.
- Register, add your address, and then complete the checkout as usual.
- Complete the PayPal payment method, and confirm.
Please note, you are able to use your voucher code on any of our other apps.
In this section, we will address our most common frequently asked questions. If your issue isn’t covered in this post, it is likely answered here: https://wanhelp.groovehq.com/help_center
Most issues that we receive related to the apps are either due to taking too long to design your art, or using an outdated internet browser. You can resolve all issues of this sort by designing your art within five minutes of uploading, and also by using Google Chrome or Firefox from a desktop computer/laptop.
My picture does not upload correctly.
If you are experiencing difficulties uploading your picture, it could be one of a few reasons. Please ensure the following:
- Your photo is between 400kb and 1.2mb in size.
- Your image is cropped to a square before uploading.
- You are using Google Chrome as a browser.
- You are uploading your image from your computer.
- You designed your image within five minutes before proceeding to checkout.
I get an error at checkout e.g. file could not be copied.
In this circumstance, we recommend clearing the cache, trying again from an incognito browser or using another machine.
I am prompted to pay using PayPal however I don’t have a PayPal account. Can I pay by card?
Unfortunately not. We currently only offer PayPal as the only payment method.
It used to be possible to pay without the creation of a PayPal account by using PayPal express, however, they have recently changed their policy, and now it is compulsory to make a PayPal account.
You will need to create a PayPal account. Once you have made one, you will be able to select which card you would like to pay with.
My code doesn’t work.
Please input the voucher code exactly as it appears on the voucher, ensuring that it is the redemption code that you are inserting and not the security code. For more information regarding this, please see: http://mezoo.co.uk/my-voucher-code-doesnt-work/
There is no ‘buy’ button.
This issue can occur if you are using an outdated browser. Please try again using Google Chrome or an alternative updated browser or machine
I can’t seem to use more than one voucher.
It is not possible to use more than one voucher per transaction. It is strictly one voucher per order. You will need to place two individual orders if you wish to redeem more than one voucher.
It says that my voucher has already been redeemed.
It is likely that you have already placed the order accidentally. Go to “my account” and you will find your pending order there with a link to pay.
I can’t register an account as the password box is missing.
Please create your account at the end of the order. So create your art, add to basket and checkout as normal.
Last updated: 10/05/2017.
How to Use MYPop
- So pleased with the six canvases I ordered, they make my poor photography look good! One of my canvases did not arrive but Zak sorted it out for me and sent a replacement free of charge. Thankyou so much Mezoo
- I ordered 3 Groupons for items via MeZoo. I had ordered the first two items with no problem. When I went to order the third, on the last day that the Groupon was good, I was having some issues with my computer and couldn't get the upload to work. I emailed MeZoo and within 24 hours I had a response with an extension to be able to use my Groupon. I received my first 2 items a few weeks after ordering - this did not affect me since I purchased them as Christmas gifts. Knowing it was going to be coming from the UK, I knew it wasn't going to arrive in a week. THe prints looked good! A little bigger than I expected but that is my own fault since I wasn't picturing the dimensions correctly. Not a big deal....will still be gifts for friends. In any event, I would highly recommend MeZoo and their products. If you have an issue with their service or product I am sure they will make it right! Thanks MeZoo!!
- I used a groupon voucher for a printed and framed canvas. i went for the added extra of better quality paper and "protect my art" finish. initially i could not open the website but managed to make it work in google chrome. The product arrived in good time, and i was very happy with it. i don't think i would have wanted to pay the full price for this product, but with the groupon voucher i thought it was a really good deal and great value for money.
- We received our custom artwork on Friday & are really happy with it. They have been great to work with - the designer was happy to make as many alterations as we needed and really added a personal touch. It took a little longer than anticipated, but well worth the wait. A quality product too, we will be spreading the good news! Vince
- Ordered some prints through groupon and even if the delivery has taken some time, I was really happy with the print when I got it. When contacting the company the feedback has been fast and service great!
Lets start at the homepage. To get to the collage app, put your mouse over...
MeZoo is proud to be able a unique pop art app – Mypop which allows...
You can start by going on ‘Start designing’ then choosing if you would like a...
Firstly, Let’s start with ‘Spacing (%)’. The bigger the number, the more space is between...
Our brand new Lichtenstein App uses advanced algorithms to recreate the techniques employed by Roy Lichtenstein....
L’agrement est pour un cadre sur une toile imprimée pop art dans le style andy...